Helping You Navigate Complex Employment Law Issues
When a worker is illegally terminated or suffers mistreatment in the workplace, it is important that they are aware of their rights. Federal and Colorado state laws serve to protect workers while also holding employers accountable. If you believe you have been the victim of unjust acts in the workplace, it is critical that you consult with an attorney who will advocate on your behalf.
At McConnell Law, PC, our attorney has extensive experience in aiding Colorado Springs individuals with their employment law needs. We understand that taking legal action against an employer can be a daunting challenge, and attorney Wes McConnell offers a committed and comprehensive approach to helping you obtain what you deserve.
Serving Our Clients’ Diverse Needs
An effective employment law attorney should be able to assist you in an array of areas. A robust and often complex segment of the law, matters pertaining to employment can be layered and contentious legal affairs. Attorney Wes McConnell offers a seasoned perspective to an assortment of issues, including:
- Title VII and discrimination cases: Discrimination in the workplace based on gender, age, religion or sexual orientation may be a violation of your rights.
- Sexual and other harassment: Our firm can help you take action in the face of harassment.
- Wrongful termination: If the grounds for your firing were illegal, attorney Wes McConnell can advise you of your options.
- Wage and hour disputes: An employer must adhere to federal and state laws regarding wage and hour recognition.
- Federal employment law issues: If you are a federal employee who has experienced illegal treatment, it is paramount that you turn to an experienced legal professional. Attorney Wes McConnell has handled issues with the EEO, The Office Of Special Counsel and appeals to the Merit Systems Protection Board.
- EEO, EEOC and CCRD complaints: We can walk you through the federal equal employment opportunity (EEO), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) or the Colorado Civil Rights Division (CCRD) complaint processes. We also have experience handling actions with the Colorado State Personnel Board.
- Legal services for military base workers: Attorney Wes McConnell boasts significant military law experience and understands the unique issues that civilian and service member military base workers face.
Our expansive offering of employment law services allows us to better serve the Colorado Springs community. If you feel as though you have been wronged as a worker, attorney Wes McConnell can help you explore any and all options available to you.
Contact Us Today For Additional Information
To learn more about how McConnell Law can help you, contact us today. Call us at 720-759-3008 and schedule an initial consultation. We are also available via email by visiting our contact page.