By Your Side Through Civil Law Issues
Some problems are too complicated to solve alone. The job of an attorney is to find the best solution for the challenges in front of you. There are many reasons why someone might need legal advice throughout their lifetime, but whenever you need a lawyer, it is important to find one who you can trust.
At McConnell Law & Mediation P.C., I am fully committed to my clients. Whether you are in the middle of a dispute or you need an advocate to protect your rights, I will be here for you. Located in the Colorado Springs area, my firm has a reputation for success in the community.
Serving With Dedication And Honesty In Civil Cases
I can assist you with a variety of civil law matters such as:
- Employment law: I support workers of all types, including federal employees. Whether you face workplace discrimination, wage and hour violations or harassment, I can advocate for you.
- Personal injury claims: After a car accident, truck crash, slip-and-fall accident or another type of accident, I will be ready to fight insurance companies to make sure you get every last dollar for your recovery.
- Breach of contract claims: Contracts come in many different varieties. However, every valid contract creates legal obligations and entitlements. When one party accuses the other of breaking an agreement, finding a fair solution can be complicated.
- Real estate litigation: I represent buyers, sellers, homeowners associations and other parties in disputes. These disputes often concern land use, easements, construction and more.
- Probate law: Whether you are an executor or a beneficiary, the probate process is highly intricate. My firm can assist you with will contests, inheritance, taxes and other aspects of estate administration.
Whether you are pursuing a claim, defending yourself or completing a necessary court procedure, I will guide you through the entire process. My trial experience for both civil and criminal law cases allows me to wholeheartedly represent your interests. In addition to litigation, McConnell Law & Mediation P.C., can represent you in arbitration, mediation and administrative board hearings.
Create A Strategic Plan Today
You deserve to know all your options. From the beginning of your case, I will honestly explain your chances of success and how to best form a strategy. Contact my office in Palmer Lake at 720-759-3008 to schedule a civil law consultation.